harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni]Runtime.exec fails on Linux
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:56:47 GMT
It seems not quite related to actual memory stress although the reported
error is ENOMEM.
I have run it both in eclipse and console. And there are enough memory
available.

Furthermore, the case can be repeated even though in the same time a C
program runs well when using fork().

I suspect that it is related with VM since it can be only reproduced by VM
calling it. I am not sure whether vm does something behind me, but I have
not thought out of a way that a user-space program have such effect.:)