harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Self-host of Derby
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:27:14 GMT
Hi, Sian:
     After some study, I found that it is necessary to treat j9
seperately,....mmm about security and vm library loader. I have not spot the
precise place.
     I think we have first to get a wrapper jvm class like j9_13 derby gives
but not other standard wrapper class. Then we have to rewrite it java
command-line as "java" but not "j9". Am I all right?
     Besides, it will be helpful if you can post your patch of Derby on the
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Apache_Derby.:)
     Thank you.