harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Self-host of Derby
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:03:23 GMT
Hi, Egor:
     If you want just to reproduce the problem, I think it is possible to
start from binary.
     But there are some issues:
     1. Pls pack the wrapper class I gave in the HARMONY-1368 to the binary
you will run from. The RunTest requires it.
     2. The testcase with the downloaded binary might fail, I am not sure,
due to the sorting of locale. But not the Error.:)