harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build]Lacks liblcms.a libpng.a and etc on Linux and recommend to add them to fetch-depends target
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 02:41:57 GMT
Hi, Alexey:
     No I do not installed the developer versions of these rpms, but I have
made it work...mm after struggling.... The same rpm has different
configurations due to different providers. For examples, those from rpmfind
and those redhat iteself provides.
     So I recommend Harmony to provide such required files if possbile.