harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build]Lacks liblcms.a libpng.a and etc on Linux and recommend to add them to fetch-depends target
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 09:17:29 GMT
Hi, Mark:
     First I downloaded and installed the rpms for openpkg, png, jpeg, tiff,
lcms because of the dependency relationship between them.
     Secondly, the installed files are in /openpkg, so I then copy the .a
and .h files to /usr/lib and /usr/include.
     If I can find the .a or .h file, I can add them to the /usr/lib and
/usr/include directories. But how can I find them if I do not use rpm?
Redhat itself does not provide the function to download required file from
a software center as unbuntu does.
     I will try yum, thank you for your advice.