harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Kollegov" <kollegov.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit] Internal testing framework for Jitrino.OPT compiler
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:39:52 GMT
Hi JIT developers.

I've wrote 4 templates and about 20 tests to test Jitrino's internal
algorithms. I put them all into JIRA-1586

Also I've founded a problem with testing simplifier.cpp (test
testSimplifyIf). The problem was in

FlowGraph::foldBranch(ControlFlowGraph& fg, Node* block, BranchInst*
br, bool isTaken)

{
    assert(br == block->getLastInst());
    assert(block->getOutDegree() == 2);
     fg.removeEdge(block->getOutEdge(isTaken ? Edge::Kind_False :
Edge::Kind_True));
     br->unlink();
 }

The variable "block" can be null. This problem can be fixed with patch
in JIRA-1986

Also, I had problems with race condition with initializing of static
section in TestRegistry* TestRegistry::getInstance(){

Could you check the changes?