harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][IBMVME]the return value of java.exe
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:47:27 GMT
Hi,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2006 is created with
patches :-). I created two separate patches one for DRLVM another one
for Classlib. I don't know if IBMVME requires additional changes. Even
though DestroyJavaVM will not terminate the whole process now it still
doesn't clean up resources properly. I'm going to focus on that
problem...but it seems to take much more than one day :-)

Thanks
Evgueni.