harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] the big soup of VM properties (HARMONY-1626)
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 04:07:35 GMT
Gregory,

My 2cents:

1cent) I think we should not integrate property module so tight (by
using StringPool) with VM internals. Let it be independent enough.
2cent) I also don't think we should pollute StringPool any further.
Instead I would like to see if we can get it smaller.... say by
splitting into two pools whatever...

Evgueni