harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM][VM] design of bootstrapping process
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:23:58 GMT
Hi,

As I understand you are talking about initialization process before
HARMONY-1582 was submitted. Although it was not intention of
HARMONY-1582  to refactor initialization it fixes some problems in
initalzation. Namely I believe the problem with main thread
initialization is fixed. Please take a look at fresh sources and let
us know if something still impacts you.

Thanks
Evgueni