harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][launcher] should we get rid of one of the HyPortLibrary function tables in DRLVM?
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:58:21 GMT
Hi,

I see the same. I looked at the problem closer. It turned out to be
the problem of Microsoft debugger. Seems like debug information is
damaged somehow. What I did? I set breakpoint at line 290 of
modules\luni\src\main\native\launcher\shared\main.c. Printed out
args->portLibrary. It is valid structure at that moment. Make one step
over the line 290. Ups ... args->portLibrary become invalid but line
number 290 looks like if(newPathToAdd == NULL). So it can't crash
portLibrary. I played a little with commenting out the code and got
the same problem in different places. That's why I think this is
debugger problem.

Thanks
Evgueni