harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Igor Chebykin" <iche.harm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [drlvm] [ipf] I suggest a series of patches for ipf code generator
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:24:31 GMT
Hello all,

I suggest a short series of patches for drlvm ipf code generator.
We have some improvements for jitrino/ipf
and would like to commit its to harmony.

All patches will change only vm/jitrino/src/codegenerator/ipf/* files,
therefore ia32 remains OK.

The first patch is about 67k size and contains following files:
IpfCfg.h, IpfCfg.cpp
   methods added in Edge and Node classes
IpfCodeLayouter.h, IpfCodeLayouter.cpp
   new BotomUp algorithm implementation
IpfEmitter.h, IpfEmitter.cpp
   minor changes in logging, Emitter::registerDirectCall() and
debugging support
IpfIrPrinter.h, IpfIrPrinter.cpp
   added method to print Node chains
IpfType.h
   types to support Node chains added
IpfCfgVerifier.cpp
   method cfg.getArgs() deprecated
IpfInst.cpp
   methods to identify inst kind added (isBr, isCall …)
IpfRegisterAllocator.cpp
   minor changes in logging

Thanks,
Igor.

--
Igor Chebykin, Intel Middleware Products Division