harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] “java.compiler” property
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:02:13 GMT
Mikhail,

EM, as I see it, is interchangeable component. Should we require defining "
java.compiler" for interpreted mode from all EMs?
My idea is to initialize "java.compiler" to some default value ("none"?) in
VM, and then overwrite it with actual value wherever actual information is
available (in EM in our case).

And one question follows: what if we have three different JITs defined in EM
configuration file? :) What value "java.compiler" will contain in this case?

Regards,
    Pavel.