harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 235 tests are missed at DRLVM test run for Windows
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:51:26 GMT
Hello, Alexei,

Thanks for the kind words.

> Few ideas:
> 1. To get the picture offline I added perPage attribute
> wget "http://harmonytest.org/
> diff.do?method=view&id=72&id2=80&perPage=100000"

Maybe it's worth to add link 'download diff' that will allow to save
data in TSV format? I prefer TSV not CSV because it doesn't require
smart escaping. It's also possible to create tricky HTML files that
can be imported in Excel - this may look better - headers in bold,
multiple worksheets, etc.

> 2. This can be used to compare our results against RI when the quality
> of the test base is unknown.

Yes - I've added option 'RI' for results uploading. Tag 'ri' can also
be added so one will be able to compare run having 'windows, xp, sp2,
msvc, drl' tags with 'windows, xp, sp2, ri', etc.

I also think about about having tags for different test suites, for
example, 'axis' for Axis tests (already uploaded by Tony), 'eut' for
Eclipse Unit Tests, etc. This will allow to add new test suites to the
site with little efforts and make suites co-existing in parallel so if
someone is investigating failures of one suite, he doesn't see results
of others.

--
Regards,
Anton Luht,