harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 235 tests are missed at DRLVM test run for Windows
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:36:42 GMT
Hello, Alexei, Vladimir and others:

Please enjoy the new runs comparing functionality:

http://harmonytest.org/diff.do?method=view&id=72&id2=80

:)

The support for tags that was discussed few weeks ago has been
implemented. Now every run has a set of tags associated with it.
Registered users can edit list of tags. When you view a run result,
you can search for run to compare this run with using tags . For
example, when you view run with tags

drl, msvc, windows, xp

it is possible to search for run with tags

ibm, msvc, windows, xp

and see the difference between two VMs.

Please excuse the mess in the order of the results - I've noticed the
effect only after deploy :)

It is possible to specify the list of tags when uploading new results.

I've tagged ~20-30 runs to experiment with.

I've also implemented a request to save user name between results upload.

Please report bugs and send feature requests.

--
Regards,
Anton Luht,