harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][test] Site to collect classlib test statistics
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:48:33 GMT
Hello,

> Those 554 errors on interpreter are due to fork mode="once", it is a
> single error affecting the whole run. Is there a way to delete an
> uploaded run?

I've added a possibility to delete run for a registered user. Please
send me login/password if you want to have such possibility.

> Better yet, to be able select a range of runs to include to analysis.
> The appetite comes with eating :)
> Criteria to select can vary, one of many possible is execution engine
> - it would be nice to have such characteristic of a run ...

The latest Web 2.0 fashion trend is to use tags for this (same as
keywords in Bugzilla) :) Will it do for you if tags support is
implemented? Examples of tags I can can think of are: msvc, gcc,
Linux, Windows, SP2, RedHat, Single_Core, Multi_Core, etc. We can have
an editable list to avoid typos but to be able to add new tags easily.