harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][test] Site to collect classlib test statistics
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:46:09 GMT
Hello,

> Could you tell about it in more detail?
> 1) Who can upload test results?

Everyone - no authorization is needed, you can include file upload to
your regular builds if you want - authorized users can remove them
later if something goes wrong :) If you want to modify uploaded tests'
data - add JIRA issues to failures, add comments, etc - please send me
login/password and I'll create an account.

> 2) How are you going to develop this site, structure, data base and
> etc.?

I'll try to implement all feature requests that community members will
express. One of possible directions I see is support for new test
suites  - currently it  recognises only Harmony  classlib JUnit tests
output. If you have another test suite you want to upload to that site
- just send me an archive and I'll  try to add support for this kind
of tests.

Sources of that app are not in SVN now - if you want to
review/fix/improve something - I can send you an archive.
--
Regards,
Anton Luht,