harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nikolay Chugunov" <nikolay.chugu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Adds: [general] Dynamic class loading
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 08:00:56 GMT
This tool will not require modification of any code of existing VMs and
should works on any JDK. java.system.class.loader system property should
exists in any JDK (see
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/lang/ClassLoader.html#getSystemClassLoader
).

I have not found any similar tool in internet. JSP can't be used: because
web server should be run, JSP has different syntax and semantics, JSP has
different versions, need to use java compiler, etc.

I think this tool may be very simple to implement, because many lines of
code have been already written: it is URLCLassLoader.

What do you think about separate tool in Apache?

Nikolay Chugunov

Intel Middleware Products Division