harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tonny Lau" <tonny.m....@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][jit] How to override jit compilation?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 02:48:47 GMT
Hi,

I want to override some specific java methods with native fast path
implementations. So I try to override them in
compile_do_compilation_jit()(vm/vmcore/src/jit/compile.cpp), that is,
I add several entries in
_stub_override_entries_base[](vm/vmcore/src/util/ia32/base/compile_IA32.cpp),
and lookup this table
before invoke jit->compile_method_with_params().

It works for JET, but failed when OPT recompile these method. Does the OPT
go different path? If so, how can I override it? Does anyone can help me?

Thanks,
tonny