harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Rebriy" <pavel.reb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jvmti] Last commit of Harmony-1582 brocks JVMTI support for DRLVM.
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:20:20 GMT
Regarding patching generation of native callback, function
gen_native_readinternal() doesn't use in VM and this is a dead code.
As to me it should be eliminated.

-    s = mov(s,  M_Base_Opnd(esp_reg, 0),  Imm_Opnd((int)jni_native_intf)) ;
> // o0=jni_native_intf
> +    s = mov(s,  M_Base_Opnd(esp_reg,
> 0),  Imm_Opnd((int)p_TLS_vmthread->jni_env)) ; // o0=jni_native_intf

Regarding patching SingleStep, it's so trivial patch I think it can be
applied with issue with or without it TI doesn't work anyway.

Anyway, I vote for a quick inclusion of this patch.

Good point!.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Rebriy