harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Okomin" <ilya.oko...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm]"Debug Error!" dialog window occurs when running junit.awtui.TestRunner.
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:08:23 GMT
Hi all!

I was trying to run junit.awtui.TestRunner on the latest classlib+drlvm and
had got "Debug Error!" window with next message:
"DAMAGE: after Normal block (#108135) at 0x04263008.". If all these messages
(they are the same with changed #... and 0x... values) ignored TestRunner
application appears and it works.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Copy junit.jar to deploy/jdk/jre/bin
2. Call "java -cp junit.jar junit.awtui.TestRunner" in the
deploy/jdk/jre/bin.

I want to note that junit.awtui.TestRunner works fine with J9.
I found opened issue HARMONY-1916 [1] with the same dialog window occured.

Does anyone know the reason of these errors?

Ilya Okomin
Intel Middleware Products Division