harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][gc]Allocation rate test
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:29:03 GMT
Rana,
With a helper inlined we have significantly better results in your synthetic
test. I think we can outperform SUN here if we add some very primitive loop
optimizations into the JIT for TLS. I mean moving hythread_self out of the
loop as it's already done for BBP.

ps.
Well, the list of TODO tasks for JIT is growing with a jet speed..

--
Mikhail Fursov