harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][crash] Cannot run anything on Linux
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:08:32 GMT
SUSE ES Linux 9. GCC 3.3.3

mfursov@nstdrlel14:/export/users/mfursov/harmony_build/drlvm/trunk>
./build/lnx_ia32_gcc_debug/deploy/jre/bin/java -cp . NoSuchClass
Uncaught exception in main:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: NoSuchClass
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: NoSuchClass
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:625)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader$SystemClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

I see no problem (build Linux version every day)

--
Mikhail Fursov