harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit] Internal testing framework for Jitrino.OPT compiler
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:42:54 GMT
Geir,
I also thought about additional cmd-line param to compile and link
Jitrino.dll with tests. I hope we will have a lot of tests in future, so IMO
it's a good idea to separate it from default Jitrino build.
I'll try to provide this switch with the next patch and that could be a good
time to add framework into the trunk.

Another issue is how to run the tests. I added 'junit_integration' into the
patch - so we already have a solution.

--
Mikhail Fursov