harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][build] Where to put mmtk.jar?
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:58:23 GMT

> Why not?  We do that for everything else, where we can.

My reasons are
1) I do not know any stable place where to get mmtk.jar. The file I use was
sent to me by Weldon. Another place where you can download it is Robin's
home directory: http://cs.anu.edu.au/people/Robin.Garner/mmtk-20061012.jar

2) We do not need the whole ~1Mb file. We need only one small package with
stubs from it now: org.vmmagic.unboxed

But I'm agree, that the best way for us is to download the clean and minimal
JAR with 'unboxed' package from the 3rd site.

Robin, Weldon,
Could you organize it for Harmony? :)

--
Mikhail Fursov