harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][build] Where to put mmtk.jar?
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:05:27 GMT
Folks,
I'm preparing the first patch with VM helpers inlining framework
implementation.
The Java fast-path helpers use org.vmmagic.unboxed classes (or "magic"
classes ) to use address arithmetic in helpers. That is the mmtk.jar is
required to build these classes.
The problem is that I do not know what is the best place to put mmtk.jar.
Should we make it downloadable from some 3rd party page? My vote is -1 here.
Let's be careful about what is in the JAR.
Could we put it directly into SVN? I'm +1 here. We have to decide only about
a folder name.

Any thoughts?

--
Mikhail Fursov