harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dlrvm] ClassCircularityError in recursive compilation (Was: Re: [drlvm] smoke test : gc PhantomReferenceQueueTest is really unstable)
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:11:22 GMT
The "Work Balance Subsystem" task is to start new finalizing threads when
all active threads are busy, isn't it?

The solution could be:
1) Add +1 thread: "finalizers manager"
2) notify this thread (as Salikh proposed) to start finalization and do the
"Work Balance Subsystem"  job.
Does it work or am I missing something?

--
Mikhail Fursov