harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] debugging on msvc -- getting debug symbols to load
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:49:19 GMT
The way you debugging should work.

I use MSVC + Visual Assist as code browser + I do not use __asm(int 3)-like
breakpoints, therefore working with complete projects is more convenient for
me.

BTW I noticed that when VM is crashed the "Debug" button in the dialog opens
VS debugger with all stack lost...(is it a conflict with thread stack
dumping functionality?)
So I always run from MSVC and use integrated breakpoints functionality.