harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] POLL : supported platforms
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:31:23 GMT
Mikhail,
The situation is possible with some Linux clones.
And if we have such a situation I propose to take into account if we have a
commiter/volunteer to check this platform.
If we have a volunteer  - we support it.

Another question is: what if volunteer is gone and no one supports the
platform? Will we claim that Harmony no longer supports the platform?