harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Harmony passes 73% on Derby.
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:28:44 GMT
Leo, just a simple interest, could you try to run harmony with -Xem:opt,
-Xem:jet, -Xem:server, -Xem:server_static options? These are all modes drlvm
supports today except the default one (-Xem:client)

For example if the test passes with Jitrino.JET (-Xem:jet) and fails with
Jitrino.OPT (-Xem:opt) this is a good candidate for JIT bug