harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] POLL : supported platforms
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:07:04 GMT
My 2 cents:

1. The OS is not enough. Some bugs are reproducable on multicore systems
only. + We do actually support only platforms with SSE instructions set now.
So Pentium2 and older are not supported.

2. We can review the list of the supported platforms
every periodically. So the current list is just for the next N months.