harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] “java.compiler” property
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:55:44 GMT
On 10/16/06, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Moreover, the spec obliges us to do so. The real question is: is it RI
> bug or bug in spec? Personally I am for returning non-null values in
> all cases.

I agree. Just tell me and I will commit the patch for EM(interpreter) and
JIT modes.
BTW I think that we should create interpreter.emconf file and place all VM
properties needed for interpreter into this file.
So, in future, when we need to add more interpreter-mode option, we will not
affect the EM C++ code.

--
Mikhail Fursov