harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] JIRA - "port-<platform>" categories for JIRA?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:41:45 GMT
Multiple selection does only logical OR operation on components selected.
E.g. if I select "DRLVM" component only get 239 issues. If I select
"Contributions" component I get 48 issues. If I select both of them I get
285 issues...(is it a bug?)

If we had a logical AND operation support for components selected,
subcomponents would become unneeded..