harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] JIRA - "port-<platform>" categories for JIRA?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:21:11 GMT

> > Thanks Geir, now I understand why JIRA does not need subcomponents.
>
> Explain it to me then :)  I still think subcomponents would be cool,
> since it would allow some structuring...

If you want to see all issues from the virtual DRLVM->IPF subcomponent all
you need is to find intersection (logical AND) for issues that are in DRLVM
and IPF categories.
The question is how to do such a search?

> > BTW is there any way to specify a component (or multiple components
> > intersection) in JIRA search (I can't find it)?
>
> Yes - you can.   If you go click on "Find Issue" on the 'menu bar'
> (below the feather) after being in the Harmony project page in JIRA, you
>   can choose components in the "Find Issues" screen.  You can create
> those searches and save them...

Ok, I've found it. To make this option to appear you should select harmony
project from the "Project" list and reload the page.
The only problem left is that the form to select components does only
union operation
(logical OR).
Is it possible to ask JIRA developers to add logical operations for the
components list?

--
Mikhail Fursov