harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] JIRA - "port-<platform>" categories for JIRA?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:48:34 GMT

> > and when I create a new issue I can choose only one of the components.
>
> No, you can choose more than one. Try using "shift-click" or something.

Thanks Geir, now I understand why JIRA does not need subcomponents.

So according to your proposal DRLVM, Classlib, Port-IPF are allowed to share
issues. That is Port-IPF will contain bugs from Classlib and IPF and any
other components that have IPF problems. Sounds good.

BTW is there any way to specify a component (or multiple components
intersection) in JIRA search (I can't find it)? The browsing by components
is OK only when we have a rather small amount of issues. If one day we  have
thousands of opened issues the only way to browse it will be the search. May
be we can add more categories like "Q42006", "Q12007" to browse only issues
that are planned to be fixed in the specified period?

--
Mikhail Fursov