harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] JIRA - "port-<platform>" categories for JIRA?
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:03:52 GMT
It looks like I really do not understand your proposal about JIRA naming.
I do not know what "category" is. I see the list of independent components
here: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY
and when I create a new issue I can choose only one of the components.
Do you mean that IPF could be a subcomponent of DRLVM?  The first
subcomponent in the our JIRA? If yes I think it's a good solution and it is
not mutually exclusive with the subject prefixes approach.