harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] IPF functionality
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:26:33 GMT

> It's harmless now...given it's not interfering with the other stuff,
> what's the problem?

Geir,
your proposal  "to solve a problem only when you feel that it is a problem"
sounds reasonable.
Right now IPF code is harmless and we can try to start with the trunk. Once
we feel that IPF code needs more freedom or our commiters are too overloaded
to check IPF patches on IA32 we can create a branch for IPF. I'm OK with it.

I proposed to use separate branch initially only because I know how it
works. Do-everything-in-the-trunk is a new technique to me :)

--
Mikhail Fursov