harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: README.txt patch Was: [drlvm] NPE is thrown when the kernel tests are run on Windows at revision 448448
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:33:04 GMT
Sveta,
Yes.
IMO we have to say at least a few words for every top level directory we
have.
The dirs we have today are:
>ls
MMTk
doc
em
gc_cc
gc_gen
gcv4
include
interpreter
jitrino
launcher
port
tests
thread
vmcore
vmi
vmstart

These items are missed in your version:
gc_cc - The Stop-the-world adaptive copying / slide compacting garbage
collector with dynamic algorithm switching.
gc_gen - The generational garbage collector.
gcv4  - The mark-compact garbage collector.
thread - The thread manager (TM) library. This library is aimed to provide
threading capabilities for Java virtual machines.

--
Mikhail Fursov