harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [wiki] frontpage outdated?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:12:43 GMT
Salikh, I thought that you have problems with MS software when read the
subject :)

+ I support your idea and the only item I want to add is to avoid
duplication in wiki and main project pages.
This will simplify maintenance. So instead of any news/status information in
wiki we should keep only links to non-wiki pages.
And do the same (avoid duplication) for internal information for all of the
components we have.