harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Extending ‘org.vmmagic.unboxed’ package with native calls and TLS access
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 06:32:26 GMT
Yes, I'm agree we should protected them (In the initial letter I was not
sure)

+ We have to divide the helpers into the groups: VM helpers, GC helpers. So
switching to the different type of GC version only GC helpers implementation
will be changed.
But this means that GC must provide some of the kernel classes. This is the
problem I think.

--
Mikhail Fursov