harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] define pre-commit testing configs to gain the stability
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:28:54 GMT
Nope, just the fact that there always will configurations we do not support.
And the best we can do is to sum all of those we do support.
For example: Linux user may read the configuration we do support, install
all of the needed environment and run the VM happily. It could  better
solution (or alternative) for user then asking a forum and waiting a fix.