harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: README.txt patch Was: [drlvm] NPE is thrown when the kernel tests are run on Windows at revision 448448
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 15:11:20 GMT
I like the README.txt file from the classlib . It helped me a lot when I
built classlib first time, so let's keep README for DRLVM too.
But classlib's README file is 2 times shorter than DRLVM's version - so it's
easier to read it.

I vote to leave in README file only info needed for a successful build. Any
clarifications for possible problems put to the site.

--
Mikhail Fursov