harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1607 : where is the right place to put it?
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:31:42 GMT
Geir,
I created this package to have a common place with other MSVC users in JIRA
and I did not expect you want to put it into the trunk :)
But if you decided to add it I suggest adding it to the "drlvm/trunk/build"
folder. So the resulting folder for MSVC2003 solution will be
"drlvm/trunk/build/custom/msvc_2003".

Note:This package does not complete today and contains only
jitrino/encoder/em projects. If anyone has other MSVC project files for
drlvm subprojects, please speak up.

Offtopic:
Geir, you said before you use IDEA for Java, so I think you like to use
keyboard shortcuts instead of mouse. The Visual Assist plugin for MSVC
allows me to work without mouse in Visual Studio too.