harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Any JDWP/Eclipse experts out there?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:30:27 GMT
Chris,

You can find more info about error in the 'Error log' view
(Windows->Show view->Error log). If you click on the corresponding
error, you can see exception stack trace. This may give you some hints
where this error occured or display JDWP error code and you can find
description of this error in JDWP spec [1].

Thanks.
Ivan

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/jpda/jdwp/jdwp-protocol.html#JDWP_Error