harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] DRLVM, jre/bin/default and launcher
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:03:26 GMT
J2SE documentation explicitely mention standard and non-standard but
well-known option for 'java' tool in [1] and [2]. I think it makes
sense to follow this description rather than help message, they are
not equal.

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/solaris/java.html
[2] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/windows/java.html

Ivan.