harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Boris Kuznetsov" <boris.v.kuznet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [security][testing] 2 tests failed today
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 06:31:42 GMT
The tests use tests.support.Support_Exec.execJava2() to perform
testing on other JVM. This method uses Runtime.getRuntime().exec() to
run command. You can see command (it looks like java -cp ....
<classname>) in the test's System.out. It woks OK on Win, but produces
NoClassDefFoundError on linux.
Note, the command woks OK in linux sh also.