harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Dmitry M. Kononov" <dmitry.m.kono...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][tools] The java class file disassembler contribution announcement.
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:08:49 GMT
Hi all,

I have developed a tool to disassemble the java class files. Its
behavior is similar to the javap tool from J2SE 1.5.0. I would like it
to be included in the Harmony tools project.

The contribution can be found there:

The contribution archive contains the source files, building script
and several text files. One of the text files is README, which
explains in detail how the tool can be built and how you can use it as
a standalone application.

All the code is pure Java.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

Thanks.
--
Dmitry M. Kononov
Intel Managed Runtime Division