harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Class unloading support
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 02:30:01 GMT
uh... reference counting for class loader, interesting.

One thing could you help to clarify: how can the classloader know
there is class (loaded by it) that has surviving objects? We need
trace the object header to find the class then to find the classloader
and then to mark the classloader? Is this virtually the same as the
solution #1?

Thanks,
xiaofeng