harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM][JET] write barriers for C/C++-based GC
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 05:19:05 GMT
Good news is, I tried the write barrier implementation with today's
SVN head, it runs with GCv5 perfectly.

Well the running of GCv5 exposes some debug problem in DRLVM threading
part. I need add two lines of code in GCv5 to work around the problem.
I will start another thread to describe it.

Thanks,
xiaofeng