harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM][GC] first generational version of GCv5 is submitted
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 23:49:57 GMT
I would suggest to commit the change at the moment and make new patch
for other improvement. (btw, I actually don't think the directory
naming is confusing, since version number of GC is not necessary to be
in the directory name. For example, Java1.5 doesn't have version name
in java.exe. Well if we really want to have version number in
directory name, we can do that later with a new patch. )

Thanks,
xiaofeng