harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM][GC] first generational version of GCv5 is submitted
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 10:16:17 GMT
I've submitted a patch to the JIRA to make DRLVM compile two GCs, one
under gc_cc/ directory (originally gc/ of gcv4.1), the other under
gc_gen/ for gcv5 subtree. The default collector is still gcv4.1 in
DRLVM. People can specify gcv5 with command line option
-Dvm.dlls=gc_gen.dll .

In future we may put all GCs under subtrees of gc/ directory.

Thanks,
xiaofeng